Eva Maria Waibel, M.A., Ph.D., Lecturer at different Universities of Teacher Education and Teacher`s Training Institutes, former teacher in Primary School, Secondary School and Polytechnical School, practicing psychotherapist for Existential Analysis and Logotherapy.
For more information, please contact Eva Maria Waibel
My research focuses on Existential Analysis and Logotherapy, both counseling and the question of what lessons for education can be drawn from Logotherapy and Existential Analysis.
- Existential Education: education founded on Existential Analysis and Logotherapy (meaning of a person and their existential life, relationship, self-worth, personal values, attitudes to education ...)
- Existential Teaching: Didactics based on Existential Analysis and Logotherapy
- Life themes (values, meaning, relationship, encounters, life with inner consent, understanding and agreement …)
- Health promotion and prevention of addiction
- Integration and Inclusion
Individualized teaching and open learning